How to find us
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, Parliament Square, London SW1P 3BD
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council is situated in The Supreme Court building on Parliament Square, Westminster, opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council is open to the public from 1000 to 1630, Monday to Friday.
- District and Circle lines to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west) or St James’s Park
- Jubilee line to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west)
Nearest mainline stations
- Victoria (15 minute walk)
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk)
- Routes 11, 24, 29, 88, 159 and others all go through Parliament Square
The Supreme Court building is fully adapted for disabled access, with lifts to all floors. There is also a dedicated lift to Court 3.