How to find us
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, Parliament Square, London SW1P 3BD
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council is situated in The Supreme Court building on Parliament Square, Westminster, opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council is open to the public from 1000 to 1630, Monday to Friday.
- District and Circle lines to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west) or St James’s Park
- Jubilee line to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west)
Nearest mainline stations
- Victoria (15 minute walk)
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk)
- You can reach the United Kingdom Supreme Court via the closest bus stop, labelled P, which is served by the 11, 148 and the 211, and is situated on Parliament Square outside of Westminster Abbey. There is a second bus stop located further away on Parliament Street serviced by the 12, 159, 453, n53, n109, n155, n381.
The Supreme Court building is fully adapted for disabled access, with lifts to all floors. There is also a dedicated lift to Court 3.